Q4 2022 – UPDATE
• “Aspiring Homeowners” – Now is a great time to consider homeownership because given the soft market, more owners are looking for creative ways to sell their homes.
• “Wholesale Cash Buyers” – Please do NOT contact us wanting to purchase properties for pennies on the dollar. That is not our business model, thus we cannot help you.
Rent 2 own Your Perfect Home
We help make the dream of homeownership come true.
Call: (888) 550-4754 toll-free
– or- (775) 550-4754 direct
Take a look at the nice houses below. We have (or will be getting) more just like them!
Down Payment: $25,000
2,782 Sq Ft. • 4 Beds • 3.5 Baths
Down Payment: $20,000
2,207 Sq Ft. • 4 Beds • 2 Baths
Down Payment: $14,500
1,419 Sq Ft. • 4 Beds • 2 Baths
Down Payment: $21,500
2,396 Sq Ft. • 4 Beds • 2.5 Baths
Down Payment: $17,000
1,898 Sq Ft. • 3 Beds • 2 Baths
Down Payment: $23,500
2,631 Sq Ft. • 4 Beds • 3 Baths
Offering solutions for both “frustrated sellers” & “aspiring homeowners”
Read below to discover if rent2ownHouses.net is right for your unique situation …
Who We Are & What We Do
The name of our website is “rent2ownHouses.net“, but our business model is radically different than the familiar rent to own furniture and appliance store concept. rent2ownHouses neither brokers nor sells houses.
For each of the houses posted on our website, we’ve already signed a lease and a purchase option agreement with the Seller.
We utilize licensed property managers and experienced mortgage brokers to find suitable “aspiring homeowners.” With the Seller’s consent, we then assign (meaning transfer) the lease and purchase option to the soon-to-be homeowner.
During our decades of real estate investing experience, we’ve discovered there’s a massive pool of potential home buyers that cannot immediately qualify for a home mortgage.
While a certain percentage have horrific credit problems that will never allow them to purchase a home, there remains a vast number of people that need only address limited issues.
Perhaps there are items on their credit report from years ago they either didn’t know about, or have since forgotten. Or possibly the solution is to acquire a few small credit cards from their bank and keep small balances on them for six months in order to boost their credit.
“Aspiring homeowners” that participate in our program should NOT be thought of as typical renters.
Yes, these Buyers do have a lease on the property and are making monthly rent payments. However, this is strictly temporary while they’re taking the steps necessary to be approved for their mortgage loan.
How Frustrated Sellers Benefit
In a perfect world, you could just put your house on the market and sell it immediately. Unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world and you might be having trouble selling your home:
> Are you FRUSTRATED with the time it’s taking to find a buyer?
> Are you asking less for your house than you would like?
> Is your equity so low that you’ll need to write a check to cover the closing costs and pay off your loan in full?
> Are you trying to relocate but afraid of having two house payments?
> Is your house already vacant and you’re making payments on an empty house?
> Are you closing on your new home, but your old house hasn’t sold yet?
Don’t know what to do? There is a solution!
For simplicity we call it “rent 2 own“, but the actual technical term is a “lease purchase.” A lease purchase is merely a short term rental agreement combined with an option that allows the aspiring homeowner to own your house once they’ve satisfied their mortgage lender’s requirements.
There are numerous benefits to selling your house in this manner:
• Because you’re allowing the aspiring homeowner to lease purchase the house, there’s no haggling. In almost all cases, you’ll get FULL price!
• It will be occupied quickly. We can normally find a great tenant/buyer within 45 to 60 days.
• We can work with your current Realtor®, or YOU can continue to market the property yourself at the same time.
• Our tenant/buyers typically close within 8 to 10 months.
• You don’t pay us a commission. We do not charge you a fee EVER!
End the frustration. Call or Email us Today!
HOW ASPIRING HOMEOWNERS BENEFIT
Tired of throwing away your hard-earned money every month on rent with nothing to show for it? Want to put your family into a beautiful house they can call home? What’s stopping you? Your credit?
Let us help make your dream of homeownership come true. Our “rent 2 own” program (technically called a “lease purchase“) is a short term rental agreement combined with an option that allows you to purchase the home once you’re able to obtain a home loan.
So what’s required to qualify for a lease purchase property? Great question!! When you apply for a lease purchase property, we’ll refer you to an experienced mortgage broker. Even if you have what you think are “problems”, there’s a high probability they can help. These are the main issues your mortgage advisor will review:
> The amount of your Debt compared to your Income
> Are there any past Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Tax Liens or Judgements
> Credit Scores (See “Who We Are & What We Do” for examples of how credit scores can often be easily improved)
Here are just a few of the benefits of a lease purchase:
• Move into your dream home NOW … no waiting, or needing to uproot your family yet again in the future
• Work directly with a loan officer that will assist you in obtaining permanent financing
• Part of your monthly rent payment will be credited towards closing costs
• Your down payment (or “option fee” as it is called in this case) is fully deducted from the price of the house
• The purchase price is agreed upon and locked in
• The house continues to build equity while you’re living in it, and that equity is yours once you complete the purchase!
• We provide a home warranty that covers most repairs including HVAC, water heater, appliances, etc.
Take the first step towards homeownership.
Call or Email us Today!